- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 medium potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 1 leek, trim the dark green, leaving the white and light green part. Cut into even size chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into even size pieces
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- ½ head green or red cabbage, cut into 4 wedges.
Wash and dry vegetables firstly.
Cut vegetables into even sizes pieces to help them roast evenly at the same time.
Arrange vegetables on an oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and crush garlic clover over top of vegetables. Season with herbs of choice.
Place tray in a pre-heated oven of 180 degrees. Roast the vegetables for approximately 45 mins until tender and golden brown.
Recipe adapted from vegetables.co.nz