- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped, or 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced bok choy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g Soba, egg or Udon noodles
- 200g firm tofu, sliced into cubes (optional).
Cook noodles following packet instructions, drain and reserve.
Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat, add onion and stir fry until softened.
Add garlic or ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add tofu (if using this), and stir fry over medium heat until tofu begins to brown.
Add capsicum, broccoli, bok choy, cooked noodles, soy sauce and lemon juice. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
Recipe adapted from vegetables.co.nz