- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4-5 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 180g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 cup corn kernels (cut the corn kernels from the corn cobs)
- 1 cup vegetables such as broccoli and carrots, diced into small pieces
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Soften onion in oil in a non-stick pan with basil. Add to mashed potato.
Place tuna in an ovenproof dish, with corn, vegetables, and canned tomatoes.
Cover with potato. Fork potato to give the top texture. Bake for 25 minutes and serve sprinkled with parsley.
Recipe adapted from Healthy Food Guide - www.healthyfood.com