- 250g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 bok choy, stems and leaves chopped separately
- ½ onion, peeled and sliced
- ½ broccoli head, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced into small pieces
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil (you may substitute with another oil such as olive or canola if needed)
- pinch of salt
- 1 spring onion, sliced to garnish (optional)
Heat a frying pan, add oil, and chicken mince and brown on all sides.
Add onion and bok choy stems, broccoli and carrot and cook until onion is tender, and carrots have softened. Add sesame oil.
Add bok choy leaves and salt and stir fry until wilted.
Garnish with sliced spring onion.
Note: You may like to serve on rice or noodles.
Recipe adapted from Vegetables.co.nz